- Only students from Central & State Boards in India, can participate.
- This competition is independent from Competition ‘Ç’ which is to select the school team. In this Individual competition, students if qualify a level, will get a certificate.
- This competition shall be conducted only online through this web portal www.pcracompetitions.org and mobile applicationPCRA-Competitions available on Android/Windows/IOS Platform to select a school team for next level.
- Student may register online and upload scanned copy or photo of I-card of school or certificate of Principal school or enter school registration/admission number. A UID and password will be sent to his/her email ID for participation.
- Eligibility: Students of age 13-17 years (students born on or after 01.04.1999 and on or before 31.03.2003).
- Questions shall pertain to Agriculture, Conservation, Environment, Energy & Fuel, Transport, General Studies and other categories.
- Competition Period: 16.08.16 – 31.01.17
First Level Quiz will have 10 questions with a time limit of 10 minutes.
If the participant answers 6 or more questions correctly, an online certificate of proficiency (Bronze Level) is issued and this can be downloaded from the portal itself after participation period for next round. The second window shall open on qualifying the first level, and will remain open for seven days from date of qualification. 1st round will be open till 1500 hrs on 17 January 2017.
Second Level Quiz will have 15 questions with a time limit of 10 minutes.
If the participant answers 10 or more questions correctly, an online certificate of proficiency (Silver Level) is issued and this can be downloaded from the portal itself after participation period for next round. He/she becomes eligible for Final level, and this window will open after qualification in the 2nd level and will remain open for seven days. 2nd round will be open till 1500 hrs on 24th January 2017, and
Final Level Quiz will have 30 questions with a time limit of 15 minutes.
If the child answers 25 or more correctly, an online certificate of proficiency (Gold Level) is issued and this can be downloaded from the portal itself. 3rd / final round will be open till 1500 hrs on 31st January 2017.
- The decision of PCRA will be final and binding in respect of all matters concerning the competition.
- Children are advised to see the documentary on PCRA, which gives a brief on ‘Conservation of Fuel’, and read other material available on our website www.pcra.org as well as other websites on internet, before taking the quiz.