- Only schools in India recognized by Central & State Boards of India, can participate.
- It is mandatory for the Schools to conduct the competition in school premises in a fair manner. It is requested that all eligible (or maximum number of) students take part in this competition, as this is in National interest.
- Eligibility: Two categories:
- Students of classes 5, 6 & 7 (Junior)
- Students of classes 8, 9 & 10 (Senior)
- School to conduct competitions in any one or both the categories.
- Use only A3 size art sheet. The work may be executed using pencils, pencil colours, crayons, water colours etc.
- Topic :
- Time Limit: 2 Hours
- School is required to evaluate the entries for each category, and upload Best two entries in each category (Junior/Senior), in which the competition has been conducted at the school, on www.pcracompetitions.org For more details, please refer to this portal.
- Alternately, please send the best two entries in each category along with annexure 1, duly signed and stamped, to the following address: Additional Director – EC Sanrakshan Bhavan 10 - Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110066
- Competition Period which was earlier valid from 01.07.2018 to 30.09.2018 has been extended till 15.10.2018.
The topic of painting competition may be displayed prominently, at least a week in advance. Schools to advise students to prepare in advance for the scheduled competition. This shall enable the participants to obtain relevant information from various sources. This exercise is focused on increasing awareness in young minds for the National cause of Conservation of Fuel and Environment protection.
It is advisable that the documentary on PCRA, which gives a brief on ‘Conservation of Fuel’ is shown to the children before the start of the competition. This is available on our website www.pcra.org
- The students whose paintings are adjudged in the best 100 paintings in each category, on All India basis, will be invited to participate in a National Final round at Delhi. PCRA shall bear the expenses of travel, and the best 100 in each category shall be advised on the same.
- The decision of the Jury/Expert committee appointed by PCRA will be ﬁnal and binding in respect of all matters concerning the competition.
- The entries submitted would be the sole property of PCRA, with right to use and right to edit for any purpose it considers appropriate.
- Children of employees of PCRA are not eligible for the prizes.
- Schools should try to hold the competitions as early as possible to avoid last minute rush in submission.
- The ﬁnal results shall be announced in December 2018. The awards will be distributed during the Saksham month period 16.01.19 to 15.02.19.